Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Happy New Year Lovelies! <3

Can you believe it is January 1st 2016 already?! Time flies too fast.. In 7 days I'll be back in my student apartment. And then I'll need to start thinking about the new semester. I am really excited about going back. Because I get to see people again, and it does get quite boring being in my hometown over a long period of time... I miss my roomies.

Yesterday was New Years Eve, and I spent it with my lovely friends. First my mum and I had dinner at my friends parents place, before we headed out to our friends where we cheered the new year in. It was really fun, and I enjoyed myself greatly.

Today I am nurturing my slight hangover by just staying put at home watching TV and eating ice cubes. ^^

Here are some photos from last nights celebration.






Hope you had a great New Years celebration! Let's make 2016 an awesome year ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? (^_^)