Thursday, November 12, 2015

Random Catchup x)

Good evening!

I just got back from University campus where I've spent most of today working on my home exam. So now I'm just relaxing in my room, watching Friends, waiting for the EM match to begin. Norway is playing against Hungary, and I wanna see how it'll go. I'm not really a big football fan, but I do enjoy watching it from time to time. I guess my friends have had a good influence on me.. I used to not like watching at all.



The temperature has been falling down dramatically lately, so the big, comfy sweaters have been getting out more frequently these past days. I have been playing with the idea of making another cookbook. I have made one before, and that was also a fall/winter one. I feel this is the only time I make this. No idea why. I remember thinking "I should make a summer cookbook!". But it just never happened. I'm getting way too lazy. 










Halloween

This year for halloween I had 2 parties to attend, so I decided to go for two different looks. One was inspired by Hel, the norse death goddess. The other was inspired by a bloody vampire picture I found. I was very pleased with both looks. What do you think? 

Bloody vampire~

Hel, Norse Goddess. 
Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? (^_^)