Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Home For Christmas

Merry Christmas!

I am now home for christmas, and it is really nice. Good food, good friends and so much candy! I have already eaten so much.. So if this continues I will be rolling my way back to university over the new year.

It was quite the melancholy leaving the apartment and the people, because I've gotten so used to having so many people around me all the time. So waking up now, with only my mother is quite weird and different. But anyway I am looking forward to going back over the new year!

I decorated my room a little bit earlier in December. Got a couple of light chains and a star that I hung up over my bed. I was pretty pleased with the result. Made my room even more cozy.

I miss having dinner with my lovely roommates <3 

This picture gives a good explanation on what the weather have been like earlier in December. Looks just like fall, even though it is early/mid December.. 
 When I was packing for the flight home, I made the sudden realization that I did not have any of my suitcases with me. So I had to pack in a slightly big bag instead, meaning I did not get to bring too much stuff...
Last elevator selfie of 2015. I miss the elevator already. It is so handy^^

Cutest cup ever at the airport! <3

Pretty, snow covered view from the plane^^

Now that we have made it to December the 23rd, my room is finally christmassy and finished decorated. I think it looks good. Made it look really cozy and warm and festive.


 Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I am so excited! I love christmas so much. Looking forward to all the food, the tv shows and just the festive mood. Gonna be all dressed up, even though it is only gonna be me and my mom.

Until next time.. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? (^_^)